Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Peek and Catching Up

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download

The past couple weeks have been a whirlwind of activity and now I can hardly believe were already into the second week of November.  I thought Id better do a quick catch up post, just on the off chance anybody noticed Ive been a bit absent (smile).

My grandparents have been visiting all the way from New Mexico for the past week and weve had so much fun together.  They leave tomorrow and I know well all shed some tears.  Below is a picture of my grandma and I taken today at a visit to the mill where we enjoyed perfect fall weather.


 In house news, weve completely and finally finished our kitchen!  The first picture above is a little peek of the new reclaimed wood shelf Justus built for a wall in the kitchen.  Ill be back in a day or two with pictures to share of the entire kitchen! 

Now that weve finished the kitchen, were also finishing up a little remodel in our bathroom.  Justus installed a new ceiling and now hes finishing up installing the beadboard walls.  It feels so good to get some house projects checked off!

I was a little remiss in posting the winner of the Bee Lovely Botanicals giveaway, but I did draw a random winner, which was Cinnamon. Thank you all for entering!

 

I also wanted to mention that the November/December (Holiday) issue of Celebrating Everyday Life is out and its beautiful as always.  In this issue, youll find a Hot Cocoa Porch Party, a Gingerbread Wonderland, fun & festive DIY projects, beautiful homes, delicious recipes and much more!  For more information or to purchase, you can visit here.

November December 2013 issue of Celebrating Everyday Life with Jennifer Carroll 

I hope you all are enjoying your November so far.  Im already looking forward to the upcoming holidays, especially time with friends and family.

Ill be back soon!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment