Monday, February 10, 2014

Ive come full circle

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I am revisiting my very first post, the first nightstand/dresser in the master bedroom. Ive wanted to paint it for a long time, like ever since I finished the other nightstand/dresser in SW Anew Gray.

For some reason I have a habit of seeing something I want changed, walking by it every day (in this case sleeping by it), thinking about it, but then put it off, and once I do fix it, I feel soooo happy ... you think I would learn! ha

Anyways, the dresser had a blue tint (grays can go blue so easily!) SW Anew Gray is a nice warm neutral gray.


I gave it two coats with XIM Extender mixed in to reduce strokes, rolled it on with a foam roller (which works great for flat surfaces!)




The drawers have been lined too, I found this on Amazon, but my latest favorite is drawer liner from Marshalls/TJ Maxx, cute prints and cheap!



Happy Friday, I hope that you have a great weekend! :) 



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment